Re: [OM] Not for much longer

Subject: Re: [OM] Not for much longer
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 10:23:08 -0400
It is a quixotic place and I believe she's doing well, not to mention she
just survived a battle with breast cancer. I will continue to support her
any way I can for as long as I can, but I'm out of replacement prints and
to add the cost of lab prints, matting, etc., to established retail prices
would mean I'd make very close to nothing, so that's not an option. But
there are other avenues to explore.

I remember that image of you two. First time I'd seen you without your
beard.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal