[OM] M240 as Scanner

Subject: [OM] M240 as Scanner
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 11:51:09 -0400
PESO:

My Nikon LS5000 is still broken and I haven't been able to get my Imacon to
work yet.  I have several thousand more negatives to scan.  This morning I
tried using the Fuji X-Pro 1 and a macro lens with my Beseler Slide
Duplicator but I couldn't get the autofocus to work at all.  So I got out
my M240 and used it with the 100 Macro lens and the EVF.  It's very
difficult for me to focus manually but that seems to be the only choice
right now!

http://www.pbase.com/image/161174100

What do you think?  Worth working with or not?

Tina

--
Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com