Re: [OM] (OT) RX100vi pics (Warning! Cute!)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) RX100vi pics (Warning! Cute!)
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 09:45:38 +0100
MANY thanks Moose.  It's certainly the zoom range and EVF that interest me,
but also the gps and wifi. While of course wanting to improve IQ.  I had
forgotton that site with the size comparisons - useful...

IIRC your file naming convention, it indicates the use of Focus Magic
more-or-less every time. Did you also find the sweet spot there like you
did with the S95 and just use it habitually?

And how do you find the battery life? (with gps and wifi it could be very
short)

thanks again,
jez