Re: [OM] (OT) RX100vi pics (Warning! Cute!)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) RX100vi pics (Warning! Cute!)
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 10:21:15 -0400
I haven't checked out the filter options, but I believe Sony makes a mount
that affixes around the end of the lens to allow for use of filters. I have
no real desire, though, as I can do most of what a polarizer will do in
Lightroom (save make water more transparent), and because the camera closes
when switched off, with blades protecting the lens. I'm not as anal about
having clear glass filter as I was with the Nikon gear. (I don't have
filters on my Fuji X-100, either, but I do have the lens hood and mount
that, as I recall, allows for filters.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal