Re: [OM] Not for much longer

Subject: Re: [OM] Not for much longer
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 16:12:22 -0500
Nice shots, by whoever took them. The second one, with the big smile, is the one I prefer.

Sorry, Chris.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 8/28/2015 4:07 PM, ChrisB wrote:
I sent a couple of students on their First Solo flights yesterday.  I hadn’t
instructed like that for a few months but the students were good and made it easy.
Here is one of them, taken by one of her fellow students because I was doing the
hand-shaking for another student doing the photography.

It was fun.  I have a few more years of this; past 65 and I won’t be allowed to
fly with students at this stage, in case I have a cardiac event etc . . .

http://www.images.threeshoes.biz/Airplanes/Flying/i-xZF6W3N/A
http://www.images.threeshoes.biz/Airplanes/Flying/i-HFx6RqT/A

Chris