[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 36: around Pennsylvania and in Washington

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 36: around Pennsylvania and in Washington
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 17:08:52 -0400
Last week we spent in Pennsylvania except for a one-day trip to Washington, DC,
but we got around a lot, taking in Philadelphia, the Amish country, and just
enjoying our son’s company in Lansdale. Many pictures resulted, a few of which
I have already shown you in my daily pictures, but here they are included for
completeness. So we have Lansdale, Washington, Philadelphia and Intercourse, in
that order. This is my longest weekly blog ever, I think, at 58 pictures, but
it is a quick scroll, I hope:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1460

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman