Re: [OM] Postcard for His Mooseness

Subject: Re: [OM] Postcard for His Mooseness
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 07:36:41 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>Moose signs are very evident on all highways in far eastern Canada.
>
>See here for a moose accident !
>
>http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/carnage-after-moose-hits-car-3846329
>
>This was a Maine based moose which may have emigrated from Canada.

     "Car"-nage?  Possible pun there.  :{b

     Many years ago I was driving north out of Gallup, New Mexico and came
across a large station wagon that had the front caved in from impacting
something solid.  About a quarter mile further up the road I saw a cow that was
cut in half, one half to either side of the road.  Didn't take long to connect
the two sightings.

     You have to be careful driving across the Navajo Nation (Diné-tah) at
night as there are no range fences along the roads and livestock free-ranges
everywhere.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson