Re: [OM] IMG: The Haul Anything Anywhere Machine

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Haul Anything Anywhere Machine
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 13:36:07 -0500
Thanks for looking, and for the story, Chris. I had seen this aircraft's flight plans on my computer, and assumed it was a freighter. But, I learned today that it and a sister ship are used by a Midwest company to carry key personnel to visit outlying operations. One happens to be a few miles away. It's a nice way to travel!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA