Re: [OM] Stupid Computer Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Stupid Computer Question
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 19:06:21 -0300
Tina, the mirror is quite well clamped inside. I'd be surprised if it has
indeed fallen out. It is quite thick, too.
So, the problem is not much to unmount and clean the mirror, but rather to
mount it properly back again!

I'd rather think of lubrication or rubber transmission, either dried or
broken.

Don´t you get an error message telling NikonScan has found a hardware
error, proceed in such and such way?

Anyway, I followed this tutorial, ... which doesn't warn you about how
difficult it is to put the mirror back in place. Thus, I wouldn`t blame the
mirror in first place.

hth.

Please do something to make it come alive again, I bet you'll find it much
better than the Imagecon.

http://tinyurl.com/oue57uj

Fernando