Re: [OM] OT: Telephone Snooping

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Telephone Snooping
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 11:34:44 -0700
On 7/21/2015 10:52 AM, Bill Pearce wrote:
I just went to Nomorobo, thinking all my problems would be solved, but guess what. It doesn't work with my carrier for "landline" which is Cox, the cable company, which comes in over my internet and cable connection, and it doesn't cover my cell phone.

The solution for cell phone for someone like me is simple. If it doesn't show a name, I don't answer. I'm not aware of anyone not in my contact list that I want to talk to. If someone else wants to talk to me, they may leave a message.

Simple Simon Moose