Re: [OM] OT: Flash Player updates

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Flash Player updates
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 12:15:41 -0400
Try the free version. That's the only thing I have ever used and it seems pretty capable.

Chuck Norcutt

On 7/19/2015 10:37 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Chuck,

I have done that, and just repeated it.  It shows the current version of
Shockwave Flash, but not the out of date version.  From what I can tell,
the old version is disabled, so I will just let it exist on the
machine.  My Revo Uninstaller Pro subscription has expired, and I don't
think it is worth the trouble and cost to remove this one element.

The various Adobe titles have always confused me.  I think they play on
the confusion. :-(

Thanks for the feedback.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA