Re: [OM] OT: Flash Player updates

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Flash Player updates
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 09:37:24 -0500
Chuck,

I have done that, and just repeated it. It shows the current version of Shockwave Flash, but not the out of date version. From what I can tell, the old version is disabled, so I will just let it exist on the machine. My Revo Uninstaller Pro subscription has expired, and I don't think it is worth the trouble and cost to remove this one element.

The various Adobe titles have always confused me. I think they play on the confusion. :-(

Thanks for the feedback.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA