Re: [OM] Pritchard (new image)

Subject: Re: [OM] Pritchard (new image)
From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 21:57:29 -0700
Hi Jim!

Chrysler (RAM trucks) is a consistent sponsor of rodeo.  At rodeo's all across
North America, you'll nearly always see the "pickup men" sporting RAM shirts
and chaps.

(Somehow, that seems appropriate, though the direct connection never dawned on
my until I wrote the previous sentence!)

The only time you might see a RAM truck in a rodeo arena, is when they
drop-off/pick-up the barrels for barrel racing. ;-)

Thanks for looking and taking the time to comment.

David.

> Neat shot!  But I also like the RAM cowboy.   Shouldn't he be riding a
> Ram, not a horse?
>
> Jim Nichols
> Tullahoma, TN USA
>
> On 7/14/2015 8:38 PM, David Young wrote:

>> http://www.furnfeather.net/Look/Acrobat.html

---