Re: [OM] Pritchard (new image)

Subject: Re: [OM] Pritchard (new image)
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 21:34:17 -0500
Neat shot! But I also like the RAM cowboy. Shouldn't he be riding a Ram, not a horse?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 7/14/2015 8:38 PM, David Young wrote:
Pritchard, BC, is a small community with a  population  just a few hundred less
than my own town; and about an hour's drive away.

But, you'd never know it.  A farming and ranching community, it's only business
district is one small, general store (which also sells gas).

But, every year they run an excellent rodeo and I spent the weekend there.

I got a few good shots, despite rain on the first day.

Here's one bareback bronc-rider, who found a different way to get off his horse.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Look/Acrobat.html

Techie stuff (for those who care.):  E-M1 w/50~200 2.8-3.5 SWD, wide open.
1/2000th @ ISO 250.

Comments & Critique welcomed, as always.

David.

---