Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: Aarhus, Horsens, Berlin

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: Aarhus, Horsens, Berlin
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 11:31:38 -0400
Point taken. But you might look at the images as giving you a lot of
information you do not need to gather for yourself because Nathan already
has gathered it for you, thus leaving time to spend lots of time on the
cool green swards of Berlin. Do they have cool green swards in Berlin?

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal