Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: Aarhus, Horsens, Berlin

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: Aarhus, Horsens, Berlin
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 16:12:26 -0700
On 7/11/2015 8:22 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
I can't offer any critiques, but I can once again say how much I appreciate
your love of taking pictures everywhere and of everything. I feel as though
I'm much more well-travelled than I am. <g>

I enjoy them, too, but they have a sort of reverse effect. My locomotion apparatus, feet, knees, hips, etc. see those endless expanses of hard, artificial surfaces and cry "Just look at the pretty pictures! Don't make us walk all that! Lets go out in the fields, woods, shore, marsh, mountains, and walk on the mostly soft, uneven earth. Please?"

Moose of Diverse Opinions