Re: [OM] An amazing journey

Subject: Re: [OM] An amazing journey
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 17:41:47 -0500
Hang in there, Bob, you'll make it. I'm at 10 gr-grandkids and another due in August.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 7/9/2015 4:57 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
Much to be proud of!

But wait until she has her first kid. Your head will explode.

As an aside, I made my son and his wife cringe when I mused one day that
the only way I'd live to be a great-grandpa would be if Norah were to
become a very bad girl. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal