Re: [OM] IMG: Mercury II

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Mercury II
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 15:21:54 -0500
Yep, you nailed it. I have no idea where mine ended up. When the film was no longer available, I put it aside. In those days, film and developing and printing for pricey for those just barely making ends meet, as was the case with my family.

I did a lot of trading "junk" with other teenagers. At one time I had a Universal or Univex folding camera, which I think was designed to use the same film. The bellows was cracked, so I never used it, but it looked "cool". :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA