Re: [OM] IMG: Mercury II

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Mercury II
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 13:43:41 -0500
Hi Rick,

I figured there had to be someone else out there who had used one. I kept digging until I found some of the images I made with it while I was still shooting film. Here is a full negative closeup showing some details of a military helicopter I happened upon on the ramp one day. The little Universal Tricor 35mm f/2.7 lens was very sharp.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Full+Negative+Helicopter+Detail.jpg.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA