Re: [OM] Oh my goodness

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh my goodness
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 19:00:12 -0700
On 6/30/2015 8:20 AM, Ken Norton wrote:

This is one picture that I was going to print up, but for some odd
reason, couldn't quite get it tweeked the way I wanted in time. This
will wait for another opportunity. It's an exciting picture, but I
couldn't print up EVERYTHING. I really wanted to print it but it just
didn't happen.

I quite like the sky, clouds, etc.

I don't understand the foreground. Not anything wrong with it in itself, but it's so bright and 'strong' that it competes with the sky. My eyes don't know where to 'be'.

Googly Eyes Moose