Re: [OM] Content Aware Healing Brush

Subject: Re: [OM] Content Aware Healing Brush
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 13:07:44 -0700
On 6/28/2015 12:54 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
Supposedly they have greatly improved the technology behind Content Aware
with the newest version of CC.  It makes a huge difference to me.

Ah, haven't tried that yet. The announcement only refers to speed improvements,
not better results:

         "Heal and patch images faster than ever

The Healing Brush, Spot Healing Brush and Patch tools have been turbocharged with Mercury Graphics Engine enhancements. See your Healing Brush results in real time, and get Spot Healing Brush and Patch Tool results that are up to 120X faster than they were in CS6."

Sounds good, and useful, but not smarter?

I don't much like the way they do full updates, as I have to scramble about to
get all my plug-ins in the new version.

Aware of Content Moose