Re: [OM] Antidote

Subject: Re: [OM] Antidote
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 22:14:57 -0700
On 6/25/2015 8:51 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
The problem is with still photos, you can't see it creep. (Unless you're at
Hogwarts.)

I did take a video that shows the movement - faster than you might imagine.
Sheer luck to be there at the right moment.

As with most of my video clips, it's pretty flawed, but short. Hand held, with the wind blowing like stink, so not too steady. Everyone else hiding out in the car. :-)

Nevertheless, it does really give a sense of the dynamic movement, so I've uploaded
it. <https://vimeo.com/131998479>

I had to go full screen, then hit the HD button again, to get it a clear
version against an uncluttered, black background.

But nice shot(s) anyway.

Thanks!

Would like to see it bigger. _Really_ bigger. Like mural size.

But neither of us has a printer and the roll paper to accommodate it. :-) At 300 ppi, it would be about seven feet. Is that wide enough?

Big Wingspan Moose