Re: [OM] Would you enter these three images?

Subject: Re: [OM] Would you enter these three images?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 07:20:53 -0400
I agree... because I had made one (not posted) that looked very similar to yours. :-)

Chuck Norcutt

On 6/26/2015 5:40 AM, Frank wrote:
I like the first one but find the foreground too much and too dark.
Especially the outstanding green crop at the right side can be avoided if
you crop it to 16:9. You get rid of those annoying characters at the left
bottom as well;-). Oh and the blue looks unreal to me, toning that down
improves the picture I think (I do understand that toning down is against
the recent affection on this list for 'nuked' pictures;-). Alternate
version here<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=17692>