Re: [OM] IMG: From Times Past

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: From Times Past
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 09:33:59 -0500
Thanks for looking and commenting, Ken. I think that one had every armament adaptation ever tried on the B-25. It was certainly bristling with machine guns.

The USAF still had some B-25s flying when I was stationed at Wright-Patterson in the early 50s. I can still remember the unique "rattling" sound they made as they passed over the fence of the parking lot.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA