Re: [OM] lens Choices

Subject: Re: [OM] lens Choices
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 20:13:06 +0100
I have the XF14/2.8 which I rather like.  Somehow it seems wide without going
mad, it’s reasonably compact and works very well in the sharpness stakes.

I found mine for about £420 on the Auction Site.  It was boxed and in pristine
condition, but has since been dropped on the floor from about 2m.  No damage is
apparent . . .

Chris