Re: [OM] OT: Address book for both Windows or iOS

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Address book for both Windows or iOS
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 11:06:17 +0100
Yes, any Google account will sync to iOS; just add the account in Settings etc
. . . and then enable Contacts.  You can keep them separate in the Lists part
of Contacts, should that be necessary.

As well as the ability to export a .csv file you can import a .csv file to
populate your the contacts of your Google account.

Chris