Re: [OM] I ♥︎ My American Car

Subject: Re: [OM] I ♥︎ My American Car
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 15:38:53 +0200
Very high mileages over (very) long periods are criminal.

In the meantime, the fuel consumption of new vehicles has been divided by two
or so, and exhaust gases have become way less polluting and better filtered.

I plead guilty on both counts: sapping the reserves, and munching up the ozone
layer.

Amities
Semi climate-concious Philippe