Re: [OM] Fw: I ♥︎ My American Car

Subject: Re: [OM] Fw: I ♥︎ My American Car
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 07:58:56 -0400
May I chime in late? I've owned, driven and raced, British, Italian and
German cars for more than 60 years. Almost all of them handled better than
their American contemporaries. But none surpassed the US iron in pure speed
or durability. John H. praised his Chevy pickup. My Ford 250 was well on
the way to reaching the 300,000 mile mark when my older daughter rolled it.
(She walked away from it, the truck didn't.) My Dodge Dakota showed 172,000
miles this morning on my way to school.