Re: [OM] Scotland 2015

Subject: Re: [OM] Scotland 2015
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 20:10:02 +0100
Abby was obviously the girl with the pole, with whom several of you appear
to be taken (despite legs which are barely more than her punting accessory).
So now we know her name, but what about the pole? Krzysztof, perchance, or
Szczepan? No, I bet it's that Wolodzimierz from Alicante...

Welcome back, Bob, sone good atmosphere captured there (although I have
hardly started). One clarification re Irn Bru - it's "made from girders",
but you have to be sure to get the Glaswegian pronunciation right.

Piers