Re: [OM] Scotland 2015

Subject: Re: [OM] Scotland 2015
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 06:09:52 +0100
They’re difficult to ignore, Bob.  You’ve done magical things with a couple of
them at least, and the Magistrates’ Court in Cambridge is a delightful
composition, as is the Fish and Chip van.  I’m sure that you enjoyed assessing
the colour in the one with the boat by the small loch and even the tree at
Wimpole looks better than I could manage (although I shall keep trying, of
course).

Calgary Bay is evocative for me of a time decades ago when we took our small
son there, our eldest who is 34 this year.  Glencoe is somewhere that I have
not yet photographed, nor visited properly, despite my ancestors’ connection to
the place.  You have achieved a great deal with a Small Camera of Only One
Lens!  I congratulate you.

We normally call it an “Abbey”.  If it’s how they spelled it there I’ll relent;
and that was the Chapel of King’s College, rather than the college itself.

Thanks, chum.

Chris