Re: [OM] [OT] Synchronisation USB thumb and HDD in Mac OSX

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Synchronisation USB thumb and HDD in Mac OSX
From: Michael Wong <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 16:21:35 +0800
Philippe,
My USB thumb storage is for working & many files for my work are stored in
it. I have to back up it regularly to prevent all files lost if my USB
thumb "dead". As I mentioned in my original post, there is so besetting me
that I have to refresh my memory any update or new files in each folder. If
there is an app can copy the update/new files to backup HDD automatically
that I'll save time.

I dunno any app can achieve my situation that the USB thumb & HDD are
connected by a USB hubs?

The upload speed of the ISP I'm using is very slow so that I don't prefer
to setup FTP server through internet. I hope I can do the process through
USB hubs directly.

Any idea?

Thanks.

Cheers,