Re: [OM] OM-D E-M5 II video shooting [Was: Video shooting by E-M5]

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D E-M5 II video shooting [Was: Video shooting by E-M5]
From: Michael Wong <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 13:17:36 +0800
Thanks CH.

Upon search information about Panasonic FZ1000 from internet, seems it is
 the best choice under HK$8,000 (HK wholesaler) or HK$6,000 (parallel
import) for both still image & video shooting except its weight over 800g.

The maximum recording time  will be a concern for the videos for working, I
have found a post in dpreview that if 40 mins for 32GB SDXC card is
acceptable.
http://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3711308

Another concern of playing AVCHD & convert it to other format, it should be
solved.
http://www.iskysoft.com/article/avchd-player-for-mac.html
http://www.winxdvd.com/resource/play-avchd-on-mac.htm

However, related the disadvantages of playing back AVCHD video directly on
Mac OS in the 2nd article, my Apple cinema is old type 20" with 1680 x
1050. That means I have to convert the AVCHD video every time before
playing? Oh! My God!

Cheers,
Michael