Re: [OM] Stretch Goals

Subject: Re: [OM] Stretch Goals
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 15:10:44 -0500
> I await the results of your fieldwork. At the very least it’s rewarding to
> talk to customers.

I'll have sufficient variety to get a feeling for what people around
here are interested in.

I'm going to throw a couple big panos out there, and probable have
Millers do them up on canvas. Karen is telling me that I should do up
another print of the Chicago John Hancock Building, but have it done
on metal.

From what I've been gathering, straight photographs aren't moving
well, but OTT processing is. I'll do both. If I have time, I'll do
some B&W prints. Those are great because my cost is so low and they
can be used to sell darkroom services. (cross-sell).

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx