Re: [OM] Stretch Goals

Subject: Re: [OM] Stretch Goals
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 12:20:44 -0500
Bob MacWhitmire wrote:
> Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.
> It’s a rabbit hole, AG. Best of luck, but be sure to wear a ‘chute. <g>

Yes, it's certainly a very very dark and deep hole. Fortunately, it's
not my first rodeo, but unfortunately, it's not my first rodeo. Can
still see the scars from before.

I'll have four tiers of products out there. Two or three big ones in
the $200 category, similar amount in the $50-80 category, some in the
$15-30 category and then postcards and small items in the $2-10
category. We'll also be selling portrait photography services. DD#2 is
spearheading that portion of the business as that's her gig now. Oh,
and I'll market the darkroom and film scanning services.

This is a weird town in that it is a railroad town (yes, I have rail
pictures), but so many people here are not from around here. It will
be fascinating to see what sells and what doesn't. I have very low
expectations, but for $15 to get exposure to several thousand people,
I think it's a good risk.

Besides, the IRS says I have to get off my duff again.

Have Square, Will Travel...

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx