Re: [OM] IMG: Three More from the Fujinon Pancake Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Three More from the Fujinon Pancake Lens
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 06:27:22 +0100
The sunset is pretty vivid, Jim; I like that composition.

I always find glider instrument panels interesting: they are so simple but have
one or two instruments that I don’t really understand, such as the VSI-like
thing.  I like the multi-purpose (I assume) screen, but I’d hate to have my
headset cable trailing forward over the control column in flight.

Chris