Re: [OM] OT : going away in the winter

Subject: Re: [OM] OT : going away in the winter
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 09:45:48 -0400
Sandy:
Cannot argue with your comments re our winters. As you note there are many Canadians that like winter, even in their later years. A personal choice.

Now that I'm retired, we've chosen to "migrate" to SW Florida. This last winter was a bit cooler than normal, with the lowest daily high around 60F. On the positive side, it was usually sunny­.

Martin