Re: [OM] IMG: Monochrome Magnolia

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Monochrome Magnolia
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 10:41:38 -0400
Our little magnolia tree is a poor comparison. It's growing in a swampy area next to our little stream. It's almost laying on its side supported by the many other trees between its top sticking out of the woods and its base which I can't quite see. I think it would be about 15-20 feet tall if it was standing up straight. I've had no desire to walk in there. Looks like a great place for moccasins. :-)

Chuck Norcutt