Re: [OM] PanasonicSSB receiver

Subject: Re: [OM] PanasonicSSB receiver
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 22:48:51 +0000 (UTC)
Belated thanks to Piers and Michael for the information on the Panasonic
receiver. I had searched the net but could not find it. searching at 2:30 am
probably did not help :-O> I was frustrating not being able to tune MW in 9KHz
increments but is all sorted now. Due to UK electrical regs no power sockets -
other than shaver sockets are allowed in a bathroom and I relied on this
battery operated radio! Don't know how I managed to change settings whilst
changing batteries, but I have now downloaded the Manual for reference. Thanks
again. Regards
 John Duggan,
 Wales, UK