Re: [OM] PanasonicSSB reciever

Subject: Re: [OM] PanasonicSSB reciever
From: "Michael R. Collins" <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 21:57:46 -0400

"PS, I did find the MW 9 khz / 10 khz step trick somewhere online...

To change the MW step from 10 khz to 9 khz you press AM when the radio is powered off, and the display will flash. Then you press '9' if you want 9 khz MW tuning, or '0' if you want 10 khz MW tuning. On my radio, when this is done, it appears to reset the clock and the memories."

Michael