Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - a variety of topics

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - a variety of topics
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 12:31:09 -0500
On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 12:12 AM, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 5/18/2015 10:39 AM, Paul Braun wrote:
>
>> Kermit was in a more photogenic mood yesterday morning - I put the 12-50
>> into macro mode and got down on his level and about 2" away from him. Nice
>> detail and nice bokeh.
>>

> I encountered a few of his kin last week. One did the classic lily pad
> pose in the rain. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=17257>
>
> Embiggened. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=17255>

Nice! Definitely looks like the same species, which I'm still trying to
track down. He's got all of the looks of a bullfrog, but if he were, he'd
be significantly larger by now. Significantly.

What lens did you use? I'm hoping that when our new lillies mature, the
leaves will support him as well. Meanwhile, he's happy sitting on the rock
ledge.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie