Re: [OM] Tragedy

Subject: Re: [OM] Tragedy
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 19:37:54 +0100
Unfortunately the Dirty Digger (owner of Faux News) now seems to be a sponsor
for our new Government.  I’m not talking about money changing hands, but
ministers seem to favour policies that Murdoch favours.

But also video sites are desperate to generate traffic to their pages on the
Internet, providing teasers to sensational content from any pages where they
can post.  I no longer click on videos unless the content is definitely of
interest – such as the Swiss chap flying his jetpack over Dubai:

http://www.theverge.com/tldr/2015/5/11/8587941/jetpacks-yves-rossy-dubai-balloon-boy

Chris