Re: [OM] Storm Clouds - Iowa

Subject: Re: [OM] Storm Clouds - Iowa
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 13:30:58 -0700
On 5/10/2015 7:53 PM, Ken Norton wrote:

Taken this evening right after sunset.

Nice capture!

Multi-image panoramic. Processed 100% in Lightroom.

As one can tell from the halo along the horizon. Whatever they call that
LCE(ish) slider, it DO make halos.

OTOH, the horizon doesn't show an upward bulge. My impression when I first looked was downward dishing. Hard to tell for sure, looking specifically, there's lots of variation on the horizon, and I can almost imagine a slight 'S' curve. But when I look again after some hours, it definitely looks dished.

So what's the difference? Tina's horizon above middle, yours below?

Angelic Moose