Re: [OM] PANO: Strasbourg from the top

Subject: Re: [OM] PANO: Strasbourg from the top
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 08:02:38 +0800
Don't know if your computer is set at the native resolution of your monitor, on my monitor most of your images look a little over sharpen. This is a very nice images but sharpened or LCE too much that look flat to me.

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: "Philippe" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>

Thanks!

Probably both …
You are right.

Adobe doesn't like fuji x-files much. And in the process of stitching from the raw in CS5, I noticed artifacts, read wormy mini spaghetti interwined in squares, as I had not seen since the L1 at higher ISOs.

I'll try to address this issue even though the JPEG as seen on my screen doesn't display them much.

Thanks again
Philippe