Re: [OM] IMGS: Markets, Etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Markets, Etc.
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 09:14:27 -0500
Interesting! That makes sense in a twisted way. Always wondered why.

We have a bank here in town that was built on the location of a longtime
restaurant. Taxes on a new building are higher than a remodel. So.....
there's one single back wall remaining from the old restaurant. The
remainder of the buidling is all brand-new construction!

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie