Re: [OM] IMGS: Markets, Etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Markets, Etc.
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 03:01:59 +0000
Hi, Y'all-
I'm surprised nobody else has remarked on the Railway shot.

It looks like most of the ties are concrete, but in very dilapidated condition.
But there's one section (over a culvert?) that has been redone with new wood
ties. That's the opposite of what I see in the states, where it's the wood ties
that are old and concrete ties that are new.

It's especially puzzling why the ties were replaced since the rail shows that
there have been no trains on this track in quite a while.

Thanks,
Steve Goss