Re: [OM] Lens Choices - Final Installment

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Choices - Final Installment
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 11:40:18 -0400
Yes, I was jealous of your 3rd base line vantage point. I can't get that where my own grandchildren play. In fact, many good vantage points are blocked by chainlink fence.

As to the skin cancer, be sure your doc keeps you fully checked for parotid gland cancer. My father's skin cancer on the top of his head eventually appeared in both parotid glands separated by about a year. Because parotid cancer is not terribly common his GP ignored his initial complaint about pain in his parotid thinking it something minor. By the time he was rechecked 3 months later and got surgical treatment he lost much of his facial nerves on one side... loss of eyelid control, drooping mouth on one side and slurred speech. Definitely not good. When it appeared again on the other side the recognition and treatment were much faster with no nerve involvement.

Chuck Norcutt