Re: [OM] Lightroom 6 (cc) not starting - repair

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightroom 6 (cc) not starting - repair
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 22:51:59 -0500
> I totally gave up on Adobe, purchased Picture Window Pro, and moved on.
> There's not even a "cloud" in sight on my horizon.  I listen to all of this
> grief and just smile. :-)

This particular CC update has wrecked havoc. The problem is
wide-spread. Most of the time it just needs the logout/login thing,
but if that doesn't work, the two files have to be whacked. I'm REALLY
liking the new photomerge function. That eliminates PS almost entirely
from my workflow.

Yes, I'm still using PWP for some stuff. It's still one of the most
awesome programs around.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx