Re: [OM] Lightroom 6 (cc) not starting - repair

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightroom 6 (cc) not starting - repair
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 22:41:06 -0500
Hey Ken,

I think I have been down that road, about a year ago. I bought a new Dell desktop, installed Elements 12, and thought I had found heaven. Then, Elements 12 quit launching. A Dell tech rep worked with me for a week or so before admitting that he could not make it work. He gave up and told me to contact Adobe. Adobe wouldn't waste their valuable time on a PSE customer, they had more valuable customers to deal with.

I am not the only one who learned this the hard way. Searching the forums, I learned a lot of people had run in to this problem. Even my son tried it on his machine, and had similar results.

I totally gave up on Adobe, purchased Picture Window Pro, and moved on. There's not even a "cloud" in sight on my horizon. I listen to all of this grief and just smile. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA