Re: [OM] Please remind me why I'm supposed to get excited about the late

Subject: Re: [OM] Please remind me why I'm supposed to get excited about the latest greatest
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 14:31:28 -0700
On 4/22/2015 1:36 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
And I'm not opposed to poking you in that ticklish spot in your ribcage.
:-)
I know you are having fun with it and that's OK. But I am a bit disturbed
by some of the comments which are so anti-film or anti-old of any form.

Anywhere I'm likely to hang out?

You may be keeping bad company.

And why should it disturb you? Film and film cameras, both old and new, are apparently on the upswing. The Holga 6x7, 6x9, 6x12 looks like fun, for those so inclined.

Sounds impossible to me. Not impossible to create and present something
that looks good  today, mind you ...
Not so much. Management came up with an arbitrary number for broadband
requirement per subscriber and I'm building the transport network to
support it.

Ah, someone higher up the food chain has taken responsibility for the WAGuessing. Probable the numbers came from some analyst who can be fired if they go bad too soon.

But you are good. :-)

Measurable in terrabits. Nobody should ever say that Iowa is a
digital backwater, cause it ain't.

I never said 'digital'.

Stitched Panorama Moose