Re: [OM] OT: SciFi Sightings

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: SciFi Sightings
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 07:23:58 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
      UNGH!  Anges Moorehead.  Samatha's mother from "Bewitched", and
co-starring with Vincent Price in "The Bat".  Like Betty Davis, I don't think
she was ever young.

     Robbie the Robot has an interesting filmography.  He showed up in an
episode of "Lost in Space" as an evil alien robot.  He seems to be timeless
despite his antiquity.

>> In another twilight Zone episode, the same ship footage was used, but
>> run upside down.  And the model of the ship was used in the episode
>> featuring Agnes Moorehead who turned out to be a giant on another
>> planet, while the small spaceship was from earth.
>
> It was the spaceship from "Forbidden Planet". Sadly, Robbie the Robot
> did not make an appearance, but he did show up recently in an episode
> of "Big Bang Theory".

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson